Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello from the Buzzy Bee Cottage!!!

I have had this blog sitting here...blank...for so long and decided it was time to start writing something. I have always enjoyed writing...I remember a time in college we were to write a story about a memory... I chose to write about my Uncle Richard...I had the entire class... professor included...in tears. No, I won't promise a no tear zone but more  laughter  than anything else. Life here at the Cottage keeps me on my toes. I never know what is coming next...never a dull moment that's for sure.

Along with life stories, I will be posting some pictures of some of the things I create. I have five weddings this year...LOVE is definitely in the air around here...  so lots of cards to be made and we have a few babies on the way...NO NOT MINE...nephews and nieces and friends adding to their families. Also I just started an art journal...well really three...so I will be posting some of those pics as well.

Stop by now and again to see what is going on at the Cottage and please leave a comment when you visit. I am looking forward to making new friends.
Be Blessed
Dorothy


4 comments:

  1. I do hope you blog more, and who doesn't love taking pictures and showing them of...well I do anyway! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your blogging. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to seeing what you do here on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Dorothy!! Thanks for visiting my blog and for becoming a follower. I have returned the favor. I'll be introducing my new followers soon, so stayed tuned!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete